유닛 5: Go The Distance: Finding and using source material
- 1 Go The Distance: Choosing distance learning
- 2 Go The Distance: Academic reading
- 3 Go The Distance: Academic talk
- 4 Go The Distance: Academic writing
- 5 Go The Distance: Finding and using source material
- 6 Go The Distance: Going the distance
- 7 Go The Distance: Critical thinking
- 8 Go The Distance: Social learning
- 9 Go The Distance: Projects
- 10 Go The Distance: Succeeding in exams
완료한1 엑티비티 25 Jan 2018
It's time for Student Life – the series where we follow real distance learners at work, rest and play. Each student talks about how they manage their studies and gives us insights into how they handle the challenges of distance learning. Let's meet the next student! We're going to meet Charlotte and find out how she finds academic sources for her assignments!
완료한1 엑티비티 01 Feb 2018
Welcome back to Academic Insights – the place where we meet distance learning tutors and get their top tips for successful study. This time we meet tutor Julian and take a look at a challenging area of academic study: finding and using source material to support your arguments.
완료한2 엑티비티들 08 Feb 2018
Welcome back to our Study Skills series – where we've got the tips and knowledge to help you develop your academic skills and become a top-class distance learner. This time we're looking at how to find and use sources successfully in your academic assignments.