Unit 10: Go The Distance: Succeeding in exams
Select a unit
- 1 Go The Distance: Choosing distance learning
- 2 Go The Distance: Academic reading
- 3 Go The Distance: Academic talk
- 4 Go The Distance: Academic writing
- 5 Go The Distance: Finding and using source material
- 6 Go The Distance: Going the distance
- 7 Go The Distance: Critical thinking
- 8 Go The Distance: Social learning
- 9 Go The Distance: Projects
- 10 Go The Distance: Succeeding in exams
Completed1 Activity 25 Jan 2018
Welcome to the last episode of our Student Life series – where we follow real distance learners at work, rest and play. Each student talks to us about how they deal with a particular aspect of distance learning. Let's meet the next student! Jason is here to tell us how he handles his exams and other distance learning assessments!
Completed1 Activity 01 Feb 2018
Welcome back to Academic Insights – the series where we interview distance learning experts and get their tips on how to be a top-class student. This time we're looking at the part of a course where your knowledge is put to the test: exams! Meet tutor Laurence and hear his tips for getting the A grade!