Internet inspiration - Photo-sharing websites
Photo-sharing websites allow you to put photos and videos online, tag them (with keywords) and share them with others.
1. Search for images of a country, monument or cultural activities to use as inspiration or a focus of discussion
2. Show your learners a series of images and challenge them to guess the key word in the relevant language which links them
3. Get your learners to create their own accounts and tag their photos with key words in the relevant language
4. Create an interesting way of teaching dates, months and vocabulary by using Flickr's explore / interestingness feature, which shows the Flickr team's picks of the day by calendar month
5. Teach country names by using the Flickr map, and show pictures from different countries for cultural, geographical reference
Please contact us if you have any other ideas for using Wordle in class and we will publish the best ones.