Internet inspiration - Photographs
Print or project photos such as those on the Quick Fix pages and ...
1. Ask learners to describe and compare the homes and landscapes
2. Use the pictures to create a guessing game - which country is this?
3. Get learners to give their own preferences for where they'd like to visit or live
4. Invite learners to research and present some key facts about the countries
5. Use the photos to create travel agent guides or posters for each country
Please contact us if you have any other ideas for using photographs in class and we will publish the best ones.