BBC HomeExplore the BBC
This page has been archived and is no longer updated. Find out more about page archiving.

14 October 2014
Other languages Languages

BBC Homepage
Languages
» European Languages
Languages
Countries
Family Tree
Definitions
Sources
Credits
 

Contact Us

Map of Poland

Poland

98% of Poland's 39m population speak the official language of Polish. The remaining 2% speak minority languages including German, Ukrainian and Belarusian.

BBC News Online country profile





Countries of Europe Countries Languages of Europe Languages
 


About the BBC | Help | Terms of Use | Privacy & Cookies Policy