from Burnley sent in, er, seven things she'd like to see in Room
1. People who end each sentence in a questioning manner.
Any man (over 40) with a pony tail.
Overweight people showing their tummies.
Anyone using "literally" when not needed (very bad grammar
Tabloids substituting English terminology for Americanisms (ie.
Cops - police).
Old peoples' total disregard for anyone other than themselves yet
call any younger generation (totally ignorant).
People wearing blazers and jeans
to the list...
Eternally added these...
1. Americans with fake english accents (Ya instead of yes)
2. Daytime TV
London's Congestion Charging Zone!
people who have a problem with redheads
from Blackpool added these...
My pet hates are:
1) People who let their unruly brats run riot in supermarkets.
2) People who just stop in the middle of the pavement, causing you
to bump into them.
3) Ignorant shop assistants who carry on talking to their mates
while they are supposed to be serving you.
4) People who talk loudly on their mobile phones on public transport.
5) Call centres
C Johnson from Preston added these...
Junk mail and freesheets
People who just let shopping bags hit anybody
Umberellas - people put them up and cannot see where they are going
Cyclists who ride on the pavement
Motorists who park half on the pavement "so that other cars
can get past"
The council tax - what a waste of money
who wear shorts, sandals and SOCKS, especially black socks!
coathangers! They will NOT be separated!!
with naturally curly hair.
who insist on talking to you with a mouthful of food!
that poo on your washing on the line.
who wear baseball caps and stick their ponytails through
they look ridiculous!
printed newspapers that leave ink all over you.
who dont acknowledge when you give them right of way.
silly stuff like this in Skiver's