- 06:15Great British Garden RevivalSeries 2: 6. Irises and Ornamental Grasses
Rachel de Thame praises irises and Toby Buckland campaigns for ornamental grasses.
- 07:15Glorious Gardens from Above15. Aberdeenshire
Christine heads to the Scottish county of Aberdeenshire and visits Crathes Castle.
Matt Baker and Ellie Harrison explore Suffolk, finding out about erosion.
- 09:00The Football League Show2014/2015: 28/02/2015
The featured match comes from Craven Cottage as Fulham meet Derby County.
- 10:20Saturday Kitchen Best BitesEpisode 170
James Martin presents a compilation of favourite Saturday Kitchen moments.
- 11:50The Great Comic Relief Bake OffSeries 2: Episode 3
David Mitchell, Michael Sheen, Jameela Jamil and Sarah Brown compete to be Star Baker.
- 12:50A Taste of Britain6. Gloucestershire
Janet learns about the geological history that makes the Cotswolds landscape so beautiful.
- 13:20A Taste of Britain7. North Essex
At Thaxted near Saffron Walden, guinea fowl are the order of the day.
- 13:50Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'EmSeries 1: 2. George's House
Classic sitcom. Frank spends the weekend wrecking his brother-in-law's hi-tech house.NOT AVAILABLE
- 14:15Three Up, Two DownSeries 1: 4. Epping's Not Far
Daphne finds it difficult to improve her social life with Sam around.
- 14:45Hi-de-Hi!Series 5: 2. Save Our Heritage
Joe Maplin orders Jeffrey to assist in the demolition of a cottage.NOT AVAILABLE
- 15:15Flog It!Series 7: 42. Basingstoke
Catherine finds autographs of two of the greatest stars of the silver screen.
- 16:00Speed Dreams: The Fastest Place on EarthEpisode 2
Following the men and their machines for a week of land speed racing on the salt flats.
- 17:00The Tuxedo
A chauffeur is transformed into a crime-fighting hero when he wears a gadget-laden tuxedo.NOT AVAILABLE
- 18:30Pompidou1. Hunger
A desperate attempt to find something to eat sees Hove end up in a sticky situation.
- 19:00The Fifteen Billion Pound Railway2. Tunnels Under the Thames
Engineers building Crossrail battle to rebuild a Victorian tunnel under the Royal Docks.
- 20:00Top GearSeries 22: Episode 6
Hammond is dropped into remote Canada to test a watch with a built-in emergency beacon.
- 21:00Let's Play Darts for Comic ReliefEpisode 1
Professional darts players and comedians team up for a knockout tournament.
A 28-year-old billionaire asset manager's day devolves into an odyssey.
- 23:30Genghis Khan
The rise of one of Mongol Asia's greatest sons - from enslaved youth to duelling death.