- 13:15Northern Ireland Assembly26/09/2016
Recorded coverage of questions in the Northern Ireland Assembly from Monday 26 September.
- 14:00Northern Ireland Assembly30/09/2016
Recorded coverage of a debate on rural bank closures in Northern Ireland.
- 15:25Welsh First Minister's Questions27/09/2016
Recorded coverage of questions in the Welsh assembly to first minister Carwyn Jones.
- 16:15Welsh AssemblyBBC Charter
Recorded coverage including the debate on the draft BBC Royal Charter.
- 17:05Welsh AssemblyProgramme for Government
The debate in the Welsh Assembly on the Welsh government's legislative proposals.
- 18:00Labour 2016 - Progress Rally
The rally held by Progress at the Labour Party conference fringe.
- 19:00Labour 2016 - 'Real Britain' Debate
Recorded coverage of the 'Real Britain' debate held at the Labour Party conference fringe.
- 20:00Labour 2016 - Liberty Fringe
Recorded coverage of the Liberty fringe panel at the Labour Party conference.
- 20:45BOOKtalkPhilip Cowley and Robert Ford
Philip Cowley and Robert Ford discuss their book More Sex, Lies and the Ballot Box.
- 21:00Labour Party Conference2016: Labour Leader's Speech
The Labour Party hear from their new leader at their conference, from Tuesday 27 September
- 22:00BriefingsLiam Fox
Liam Fox on Britain's opportunities for free trade since the vote to leave the EU.
- 22:45BriefingsNicola Sturgeon
Scottish first minister Nicola Sturgeon at the Institute of Directors conference in London
- 23:05HARDtalkDmitry Peskov, Spokesman for Vladimir Putin
Stephen Sackur speaks to Dmitry Peskov, spokesman for Russian president Vladimir Putin.
- 00:00Labour 2016 - Business Fringe
Recorded coverage of the business fringe event at the Labour Party conference.
- 01:15Labour Party Conference2016: Brexit Fringe Event
Coverage of a Labour party fringe event looking at economic policy following Brexit.
- 02:00Northern Ireland AssemblyNAMA
Debate on the Republic of Ireland's National Asset Management Agency's sale of properties.
- 03:35Scottish ParliamentHealth
Coverage including the Scottish Labour debate on health and local NHS services.