- 13:45European Parliament20/05/2015
Including a debate on the European Agenda for Migration, from Wednesday 20 May.
- 17:00Scottish First Minister's Questions21/05/2015
Recorded coverage of questions to first minister Nicola Sturgeon, from Thursday 21 May.
- 17:30Northern Ireland Assembly18/05/2015
Recorded coverage of questions to health minister, Simon Hamilton, from Monday 18 May.
- 18:00Welsh First Minister's Questions19/05/2015
Questions in the Welsh Assembly to first minister Carwyn Jones, from Tuesday 19 May.
- 18:50Supreme Court Judgement21/05/2015
The judgment on the publication of concert pianist James Rhodes's autobiography.
- 19:00Who Won the UK General Election, How and Why?
Coverage of a seminar at which leading academics analyse the General Election result.
- 20:15BriefingsElection 2015 Lecture
Recorded coverage of Professor Vernon Bogdanor's lecture on the 2015 general election.
- 21:10House of CommonsMeeting of the New Parliament
Proceedings in the Commons to elect the new Speaker.
- 22:30BriefingsCharles Stewart Parnell Lecture
Lord Bew delivers a lecture on Charles Stewart Parnell, from Tuesday 19 May.
- 23:20Scottish ParliamentDevolution to Scotland
The debate on proposals for the devolution of more powers to Scotland, from 21 May.