- 06:00BOOKtalkJohn Rees
Mark D'Arcy in discussion with John Rees on his book The Leveller Revolution.
- 06:20ConversationsNigel Lawson
Sean Curran talks to Nigel Lawson about his life and career.
- 07:05Scottish First Minister's Questions29/06/2017
Recorded coverage of questions to First Minister Nicola Sturgeon from Thursday 29 June.
- 07:50House of LordsEuratom
Recorded coverage of a debate on the UK government's policy on Euratom after Brexit.
- 08:45BriefingsUS Senate Intelligence Committee with Jeff Sessions
Recorded coverage of the US senate intelligence committee hearing with Jeff Sessions.
- 09:45Leadership ReflectionsSeries 1: 6. David Cameron
Political journalist Steve Richards looks at the leadership of David Cameron.
- 10:15BriefingsBritain and Europe, One Year On
Professor Vernon Bogdanor delivers a lecture on Britain and Europe, One Year On.
- 11:15Laws and Ladies23/07/2017
Daniel Brittain with Baroness Dean, Baroness Meacher, Baroness Jones and Baroness Fookes.
- 11:45Westminster HallState Pension Age for Women
Recorded coverage of a debate on the state pension age for women, from Wednesday 5 July.
- 13:20BOOKtalkJohnny Mercer
Mark D'Arcy talks to Johnny Mercer about his book We Were Warriors.
- 13:35ConversationsHarriet Harman
Sean Curran talks to former deputy leader of the Labour Party Harriet Harman.
- 14:25BriefingsMichael Gove
Michael Gove making a speech on Brexit and the environment, from Friday 21 July.
- 15:20Select CommitteesLords External Affairs Committee
A select committee on the EU's common foreign and security policy after Brexit.
- 16:30European ParliamentMaltese Presidency
Recorded coverage of a debate looking back at the six months of the Maltese presidency.
- 17:55Leadership ReflectionsSeries 1: 1. Harold Wilson
Political journalist Steve Richards looks at the leadership of Harold Wilson.
- 18:25Welsh Assembly22/07/2017
Debate on the UK government's EU (Withdrawal) Bill, from Tuesday 18 July.
- 19:25BOOKtalkMatthew Goodwin
Mark D'Arcy in discussion with Professor Matthew Goodwin about his latest book.
- 19:40House of LordsFinancial Guidance and Claims
Recorded coverage of business in the House of Lords, from Wednesday 19 July.
- 20:40BriefingsBoris Johnson
Recorded coverage of the speech by Boris Johnson in Australia from Thursday 27 July.
- 21:40Europe's Summer of Elections - Explaining Political Dynamics in France, Britain and Germany
A panel of experts analyse the implications of elections in France, the UK and Germany.
- 23:05Leadership ReflectionsSeries 1: 2. Margaret Thatcher
Political journalist Steve Richards looks at the leadership of Margaret Thatcher.
- 23:35Westminster HallPersecution of Christians
Recorded coverage of a debate on the persecution of Christians, from 4 July.
- 01:05BriefingsElizabeth II Lecture
Vernon Bogdanor delivers lecture on Elizabeth II, from Tuesday 16 May.
- 02:00ConversationsShirley Williams
Sean Curran talks to Baroness Shirley Williams about her life and political career.
- 02:50House of CommonsPasschendaele
Highlights of the debate marking the centenary of Passchendaele, from Thursday 13th July.
- 04:55BriefingsLord Lexden on Stanley Baldwin
Lord Lexden delivers a lecture on Conservative prime minister Stanley Baldwin.
- 05:25Leadership ReflectionsSeries 1: 3. John Major
Political journalist Steve Richards looks at the leadership of John Major.
- 05:55Select CommitteesBrexit and Overseas Territories Committee
The Lords European Union select committee session on Brexit and the overseas territories.