- 06:10BOOKtalkJohnny Mercer
Mark D'Arcy talks to Johnny Mercer about his book We Were Warriors.
- 06:25ConversationsHarriet Harman
Sean Curran talks to former deputy leader of the Labour Party Harriet Harman.
- 07:15BriefingsMichael Gove
Michael Gove making a speech on Brexit and the environment, from Friday 21 July.
- 08:10Select CommitteesLords External Affairs Committee
A select committee on the EU's common foreign and security policy after Brexit.
- 09:20European ParliamentMaltese Presidency
Recorded coverage of a debate looking back at the six months of the Maltese presidency.
- 10:45Leadership ReflectionsSeries 1: 1. Harold Wilson
Political journalist Steve Richards looks at the leadership of Harold Wilson.
- 11:15Welsh Assembly22/07/2017
Debate on the UK government's EU (Withdrawal) Bill, from Tuesday 18 July.
- 12:15BOOKtalkMatthew Goodwin
Mark D'Arcy in discussion with Professor Matthew Goodwin about his latest book.
- 12:30House of LordsRefugees
A debate on the experiences of refugees coming to the UK. From Wednesday 19 July.
- 13:30BriefingsBoris Johnson
Recorded coverage of the speech by Boris Johnson in Australia from Thursday 27 July.
- 14:30Europe's Summer of Elections - Explaining Political Dynamics in France, Britain and Germany
A panel of experts analyse the implications of elections in France, the UK and Germany.
- 15:55Leadership ReflectionsSeries 1: 2. Margaret Thatcher
Political journalist Steve Richards looks at the leadership of Margaret Thatcher.
- 16:25Westminster HallPersecution of Christians
Recorded coverage of a debate on the persecution of Christians, from 4 July.
- 17:55BriefingsElizabeth II Lecture
Vernon Bogdanor delivers lecture on Elizabeth II, from Tuesday 16 May.
- 18:50ConversationsShirley Williams
Sean Curran talks to Baroness Shirley Williams about her life and political career.
- 19:40House of CommonsPasschendaele
Highlights of the debate marking the centenary of Passchendaele, from Thursday 13th July.
- 21:45BriefingsLord Lexden on Stanley Baldwin
Lord Lexden delivers a lecture on Conservative prime minister Stanley Baldwin.
- 22:15Leadership ReflectionsSeries 1: 3. John Major
Political journalist Steve Richards looks at the leadership of John Major.
- 22:45Select CommitteesBrexit and Overseas Territories Committee
The Lords European Union select committee session on Brexit and the overseas territories.
- 00:25Prime Minister's Questions19/07/2017
Coverage of questions in the House of Commons to prime minister Theresa May, from 19 July.
- 01:15Laws and Ladies23/07/2017
Daniel Brittain with Baroness Dean, Baroness Meacher, Baroness Jones and Baroness Fookes.
- 01:55Supreme Court JudgementEmployment Tribunal Fees
Recorded coverage of the Supreme Court judgement on the case brought by Unison.
- 02:05BOOKtalkDouglas Carswell MP
Mark D'Arcy in discussion with Clacton MP Douglas Carswell.
- 02:20ConversationsAlex Salmond
Sean Curran talks to Alex Salmond about his life and political career.
- 03:10Select CommitteesLords EU Committee with David Davis on Brexit
The Lords EU Committee on Brexit with evidence from David Davis, from Tuesday 11 July.
- 04:30BriefingsReferendum Reflections: One Year On
A panel discussion hosted by the UK in a Changing Europe initiative on the EU Referendum.
- 05:30BriefingsDavis and Barnier
News conference in Brussels with Davis Davis and Michel Barnier, from Thursday 20 July.