- 06:50European ParliamentMaltese Presidency
Recorded coverage of a debate looking back at the six months of the Maltese presidency.
- 08:15Leadership ReflectionsSeries 1: 1. Harold Wilson
Political journalist Steve Richards looks at the leadership of Harold Wilson.
- 08:45Welsh Assembly22/07/2017
Debate on the UK government's EU (Withdrawal) Bill, from Tuesday 18 July.
- 09:45BOOKtalkMatthew Goodwin
Mark D'Arcy in discussion with Professor Matthew Goodwin about his latest book.
- 10:00House of LordsFinancial Guidance and Claims
Recorded coverage of business in the House of Lords, from Wednesday 19 July.
- 11:00BriefingsBoris Johnson
Recorded coverage of the speech by Boris Johnson in Australia from Thursday 27 July.
- 12:00Europe's Summer of Elections - Explaining Political Dynamics in France, Britain and Germany
A panel of experts analyse the implications of elections in France, the UK and Germany.
- 13:25Leadership ReflectionsSeries 1: 2. Margaret Thatcher
Political journalist Steve Richards looks at the leadership of Margaret Thatcher.
- 13:55Westminster HallPersecution of Christians
Recorded coverage of a debate on the persecution of Christians, from 4 July.
- 15:25BriefingsElizabeth II Lecture
Vernon Bogdanor delivers lecture on Elizabeth II, from Tuesday 16 May.
- 16:20ConversationsShirley Williams
Sean Curran talks to Baroness Shirley Williams about her life and political career.
- 17:10House of CommonsPasschendaele
Highlights of the debate marking the centenary of Passchendaele, from Thursday 13th July.
- 19:15BriefingsLord Lexden on Stanley Baldwin
Lord Lexden delivers a lecture on Conservative prime minister Stanley Baldwin.
- 19:45Leadership ReflectionsSeries 1: 3. John Major
Political journalist Steve Richards looks at the leadership of John Major.
- 20:15Select CommitteesBrexit and Overseas Territories Committee
The Lords European Union select committee session on Brexit and the overseas territories.
- 21:55Prime Minister's Questions19/07/2017
Coverage of questions in the House of Commons to prime minister Theresa May, from 19 July.
- 22:45Laws and Ladies23/07/2017
Daniel Brittain with Baroness Dean, Baroness Meacher, Baroness Jones and Baroness Fookes.
- 23:25Supreme Court JudgementEmployment Tribunal Fees
Recorded coverage of the Supreme Court judgement on the case brought by Unison.
- 23:35BOOKtalkDouglas Carswell MP
Mark D'Arcy in discussion with Clacton MP Douglas Carswell.
- 23:50ConversationsAlex Salmond
Sean Curran talks to Alex Salmond about his life and political career.
- 00:40Select CommitteesLords EU Committee with David Davis on Brexit
The Lords EU Committee on Brexit with evidence from David Davis, from Tuesday 11 July.
- 02:00BriefingsReferendum Reflections: One Year On
A panel discussion hosted by the UK in a Changing Europe initiative on the EU Referendum.
- 03:00BriefingsDavis and Barnier
News conference in Brussels with Davis Davis and Michel Barnier, from Thursday 20 July.
- 03:30BOOKtalkPeter Oborne
Mark D'Arcy talks to author and journalist Peter Oborne.
- 03:45BriefingsDonald Trump
Recorded coverage of Donald Trump's speech at a rally in Ohio, from Wednesday 26th July.
- 04:4550th Anniversary of the Sexual Offences Act 1967
Disscussions by parliamentarians of the 1967 Sexual Offences Act, from Wednesday 12 July.
- 05:45Scottish ParliamentScotland's Future
Recorded coverage of proceedings in the Scottish Parliament.