- 19:00Britain Beneath Your Feet1. Building Britain
Dallas Campbell reveals the hidden wonders beneath our feet.
- 20:00Britain Beneath Your Feet2. On the Move
Dallas Campbell explores how what goes on underground keeps our country on the move.
- 21:00Listen to Britain 2017Introduction
A night celebrating 1942 documentary Listen to Britain with 12 new short films for 2017.
- 21:05Listen to Britain
Humphrey Jennings' 1942 documentary depicting a day and a night on the Home Front.
- 21:25Listen to Britain 2017Accents Speak Louder Than Words
Can accent training help avoid discrimination for Kasha who has lived in UK for 27 years?
- 21:35Listen to Britain 2017Listen to Bridgeton
Documentary which explores the last corporation bus garage in Glasgow.
- 21:45Listen to Britain 2017Maesteg
A day in the life of a taxi driver in Maesteg, an ex-mining town in the Welsh valleys.
- 21:55Listen to Britain 2017Eric
A unique view of Britain today, through the eyes of one very special therapy dog.
- 22:05Listen to Britain 2017In Other Words
Three young London poets reveal their personal struggles with mental illness.
- 22:15Listen to Britain 2017India Hope: Portrait of the Artist as a Young Woman
A portrait of India Hope, a 24-year-old female poet with Down's syndrome.
- 22:20Listen to Britain 2017That Yorkshire Sound
An audio-driven animated documentary covering a day of life in Yorkshire.
- 22:25Listen to Britain 2017Silent Roars
Four of the internet's biggest female stars reveal how their followers are shaping them.
- 22:35Listen to Britain 2017Learning to Swim
In a time of uncertainty Ingrid welcomes a Syrian refugee into her home and finds hope.
- 22:45Listen to Britain 2017CLASH
The UK's obsession with period dramas and their failure to reflect modern diversity.
- 22:50Listen to Britain 2017From HK to MK
A mixed race son visits his Chinese father in Milton Keynes.
- 23:00Listen to Britain 2017Voices of Britain
A portrait of how our similarities outweigh our differences.
- 23:15When Albums Ruled the World
How the album changed popular music for ever between the mid-1960s and the late 1970s.