- 17:00Zack & Quack15. Priobag an Damhan-allaidh
Tha damhan-allaidh dèanamh buaireadh do Bhalgag. A spider causes Balgag much distress.
- 17:10Zack & Quack16. Priobag an Aileig
Dè bheir faothachadh do Bhalgag 's an aileag air. What will cure Balgag's hopping hiccups?
- 17:25AbadasSeries 1: 26. Map
Hari goes in search of a map, but will he know what a map looks like and what it does?
- 17:35Botannan Araid UilleimSeries 1: 8. Uilleam Beag an t-Siucair (Sweet William)
William makes a wish and a new adventure begins.
- 17:40Cuairt le CalumCraobh - ach Cò Th'ann/Spud the Tree
Children's programme in Gaelic.
- 17:43Ag Ionnsachadh le Blarag/Learning with ConnieSeries 1: 22. Taimhseachan na Muice (The Puzzle)
Let's help Blarag with her pig puzzle and learn about the pig's body parts.
- 17:45Igam OgamSeries 2: 22. Seo e!
Tha iad a' sireadh ionmhais an-diugh. Today they are searching for treasure.
- 17:55Dè a-nis?Series 23: Episode 31
Megan visits Millbank Primary School in Nairn to find out about their school project.
- 18:25Glac Blake/Get Blake21. Glac an Cù
Blake becomes very attached to a stray dog, but Mitch is somewhat suspicious of the animal
- 18:35Fior Bhall-coise/Extreme Football21. Leanabh ann no às
Tha Sammy fo uallach an-diugh. Sammy is filled with apprehension.
- 19:00Air Bhàrr Nan TonnSeries 2: 4. Ballycastle
Iain MacInnes and Shona MacLellan visit Rathlin Island in Northern Ireland.
- 19:30Speaking Our LanguageSeries 4: Episode 15
Gaelic for beginners, presented by Rhoda MacDonald.
- 19:55Earrann Eachdraidh/History ShortsEpisode 21
History short examining 1968 London, including the anti-Vietnam demonstrations.
- 20:00An Là25/08/2016
Local, national and international news from BBC ALBA.
- 20:30Kerry 's Kirsty: Rothan gu RobhanaisEpisode 1
Sisters Kerry and Kirsty MacPhee cycle the tracks and trails of the Southern Isles.
- 21:00Gun Sgot?Series 2: Episode 11
Singer songwriter Rob Green is in the Gun Sgot pub.
- 22:00RapalSeries 7: Episode 2
Featuring The River 68's, Washington Irving, One Last Secret and Conquering Animal Sound.
- 22:30Oir a' Chuain Shiair/Facing the AtlanticEpisode 2
The wildlife and landscape of the western coast of Europe.
- 23:25Piping Live Shorts/Puirt2. Oban High School Pipe Band
Oban High School Pipe Band performing at the 2011 Piping Live! festival in Glasgow.
- 23:30Taghadh bho na TradsSeries 2: 1. Mànran
Music and chat from the Traditional Music Award Winners. With Mànran.