- 17:00Ceitidh Morag/Katie MoragSeries 2: 5. Ceitidh Mòrag is an Fharpais-churrain
Neilly Beag and Granny Island are always competing!
- 17:15Igam OgamSeries 2: 9. Dèan Sinn Seinn
Tha Igam Ogam a' lorg sheinneadairean. Igam Ogam wants someone to sing with her.
- 17:25Charlie is LolaSeries 1: 4. Ach sin an leabhar Agamsa (But that's my book)
Lola is upset when she cannot find her favourite book in the library.
- 17:35Blarag a' BhoSurprise Party
It's Uilleam's birthday, and Blarag and her friends are preparing a surprise party.
- 17:45AbadasSeries 1: 6. Bratach/Flag
The Abadas are enjoying a game of ball at the beach when the wind blows the ball away!
- 17:55Cuairt le CalumMuck's Water Butt
Gaelic children's programme.
- 18:00A' Pholainn/Poland Stories1. Bun-sgoil/Primary School
An insight into Poland's colourful culture, industry and people for primary learners.
- 19:00Turas a' BhradainSeries 3: Episode 3
Salmon fishing in Argyll with Neen MacKay, on some of Scotland's most breathtaking rivers.
- 19:30Speaking Our LanguageSeries 3: Episode 18
Gaelic for beginners, presented by Rhoda MacDonald.
- 19:55Earrann Eachdraidh/History ShortsEpisode 29
History short looking at seduction and kissing.
- 20:00An Là13/10/2015
Local, national and international news from BBC ALBA.
- 20:30Balaich a' Bhiobaill/Bible BoysEpisode 4
Exams are looming, and the students must do well enough to continue into the second year.
- 21:00Ceol CountrySeries 7: Episode 4
Evelyn Coull introduces more from the Northern Nashville Caithness Country Music Festival.NOT AVAILABLE
- 22:00Mòd Nàiseanta Rìoghail2015: 2. Mòd na Cloinne
Cathy MacDonald presents highlights from the second day of the Children's Mod.
- 23:30Sin Thu FheinSeries 2: 4. Fred MacAulay
Finlay MacLeod in conversation with Fred MacAulay.