- 17:00Padraig Post SDS2. Teant Mhòr (A Tepee)
Pat has a special delivery, but its contents are secret.
- 17:15Calum Clachair: Gleann na Grèine/Bob the Builder: Project Fix ItSeries 2: 4. A' cuideachadh Charaidean/Roley's Round Up
Bob gives the team the day off and Robaidh decides to find his friend Eun.
- 17:25Sgriobag/Get Squiggling21. An Robot (Robot)
Sgrìobag draws a busy robot called Raibeart.
- 17:40Blarag a' BhoLatha Teth (A Hot Day)
The animals are splashing in the river to stay cool. Except the insects, who can't go in.
- 17:45Bruno7. A' Boingeal le Bàlaichean (Follow the Bouncing Ball)
Bruno bounces three colourful balls and then bounces along with them.
- 17:48Bruno8. A' Cunntadh Chaorach (Asleep, Counting Sheep)
Bruno would like to have a nap. Perhaps he should count some sheep!
- 17:50AbadasSeries 2: 3. Drathair/Drawer
Hari's toy duck Cwac goes missing in the garden and Ela is determined to find it.
- 18:00Cuairt le CalumCraobh - ach Cò Th'ann (Spud the Tree)
Children's programme in Gaelic.
- 18:02Angus and Cheryl8. Tarrag-Aid
Aonghas decides to hang some pictures, but Cheryl has the same idea!
- 18:05Robin Hood: Comhstri sa Choille23. Glacte sa Bhaile
The prince has the village put into lockdown to stop Robin escaping with lots of gold.
- 18:15Robin Hood: Comhstri sa Choille24. Taigh nam Bòcan
Derke's lair is to be knocked to the ground.
- 18:30Am Prionnsa Beag/The Little PrinceSeries 2: 22. Planaid nan Ceapaich (Part 2)
The Okidians are in a complete panic as a meteor heads toward the planet.
- 18:55Earrann Eachdraidh/History ShortsEpisode 37
History short looking at extraordinary women.
- 19:00Talamh Trocair6. Cleachdaidhean arc-eòlais ann an Alba (Ritual Archaeology in Scotland)
Current thinking on ancient burial practices. A cemetery in Skye dating back 4000 years.
- 19:30Beul ChainntSeries 2: Episode 2
Eilidh MacLeod explores the richness and diversity of the Gaelic language.
- 20:00An Là26/03/2015
Local, national and international news from BBC ALBA.
- 20:30Eileanan FraoichSeries 2: 4. North Uist/Uibhist a Tuath
Heather Dewar's island travels take her to North Uist.
- 21:00A Song of Crotal and White An-diugh (A Song of Crotal and White Today)
Life on the Isle of Lewis as told by the MacDonald sisters, first broadcast in 1969.COMING SOON
- 22:00Belladrum2014: Luke Sital-Singh
Unseen festival highlights from Luke Sital-Singh.COMING SOON
- 22:30SoillseSeries 6: 18. An Sheikh agus na Stàbaill aige/The Sheikh's Horses
Documentary about Sheikh Mohammed Al Maktoum and his love of racehorses.
- 23:25Hebridean Celtic Festival2013: 11. Iain Morrison/Travelling Band
Performances from Iain Morrison and friends, and The Travelling Band, from Manchester.
- 23:35Togaidh Sinn FonnSeries 3: Episode 2
A selection of Scotland's best musicians and singers.