- 17:00Blarag a' BhoNead Uilleim (Wally's Nest)
Uilleam's nest is washed away by the river.
- 17:10AbadasSeries 1: 21. Preasant/Gift
The Abadas are enjoying a picnic with their special toys, but Ela doesn't have one.
- 17:20Srath Sona/Happy Valley13. A' Dol chun an Dotair/Going to See the Doctor
Jac isn't feeling very well, so he is off to see the doctor.
- 17:25Na Bleigeardan26. Una fo Chùram (Worried Winnie in Worried Silly)
Winnie spends so much time worrying, she can hardly do anything.
- 17:30Leum is DannsEpisode 21
Gaelic children's programme. Dancing fun for preschool children.
- 17:40Charlie is LolaSeries 1: 12. Am picnig as fheàrr air an t-saoghal gu lèir (The Most Wonderfullest Picnic in the Whole Wide World)
Lola, Anna, Mata and Charlie are looking forward to a perfect picnic.
- 17:50Na h-Uilebheistean/I'm a Monster21. Almas
The almas says that it is tough to get discovered if you live in the middle of nowhere!
- 17:55Ceitidh Morag/Katie Morag13. Katie Morag and the Grumpy Grannie
Ceitidh Morag worries that something is not quite right over at Granny Island's house.
- 18:10An Rainse/The Ranch3. Toit, Gun Teine
When a devastating fire breaks out at the ranch, Samantha is blamed for starting it.
- 18:35Aithne air Ainmhidhean/All about AnimalsSeries 2: 3. Limbo the Leopard
Amazing facts about Limbo, a young male African leopard growing up in Kenya.
- 19:00Tir Is TeangaSeries 3: 4. Dundonnell & Fisherfield
Colin MacLeod discovers the meaning of the place names of the Highland landscape.
- 19:30Speaking Our LanguageSeries 4: Episode 7
Gaelic for beginners presented by Rhoda MacDonald.
- 19:55Earrann Eachdraidh/History ShortsEpisode 21
History short examining 1968 London, including the anti-Vietnam demonstrations.
- 20:00An Là26/01/2015
Local, national and international news from BBC ALBA.
- 20:30AlbaAlba 1980s: 2. 1981
Includes Charles and Di's wedding and Michael Foot's protest march through Glasgow.
- 21:00TrusadhSeries 6: 13. Iona - Columba's Legacy
1450 years on since Columba set foot on Iona does his legacy live on?
- 22:00Port4. An t-Eilean Sgitheanach/Isle of Skye
Julie Fowlis and Muireann NicAmhlaoibh are in Skye and Lochaber.
- 22:30Beloved Wilderness
A look at the work of the Highlands and Islands Development Board in the 1960s.
- 23:25Fraochy BaySeries 5: 4. Lag is laidir/A Weighted Question?
American fitness freak Arnold Logan is invited to Fraochy Bay.
- 23:30Air An RathadSeries 7: Episode 3
Donnie competes in the Border Bogie Challenge.