- 17:00Blarag a' BhoAd Mhamaidh (Grandmother's Hat)
Blarag is entrusted with delivering a hat to her grandmother, but her friends break it.
- 17:10AbadasSeries 2: 9. Each Tulgach/Rocking horse
Ben sends the friends in search of a very special kind of horse - a rocking horse.
- 17:20Botannan Araid UilleimSeries 2: 7. Uilleam is na Caoraich (William and the Sheep)
Gaelic children's programme.
- 17:23Angus and Cheryl14. Pasgan Amharasach
Cheryl thinks she has reason to be suspicious when she receives a gift from Aonghas.
- 17:25Pincidh Dincidh Dù5. Pincidh Dincidh Dù agus Fear-ealain a' Phiotsa (Pinky Dinky Doo and the Pizza Artist)
Pincidh helps Monsieur Gearra-mhuc paint the portrait of a friendly pizza vendor.
- 17:40Charlie is LolaSeries 1: 26. Ach 's e crogall a th'annam! (But I Am An Alligator!)
Lola's got a fabulous new alligator costume and she's not ever going to take it off.
- 17:50BB agus Bellag4. Dè an t-Slighe?/Which Way?
Bellag follows a magic leaf and learns how it changes direction.
- 17:55Padraig Post SDS7. Prosbaig Eairdsidh (Charlie's Telescope)
Pat delivers a telescope to Charlie.
- 18:10An Rainse/The Ranch17. An Dìle Mhòr
Floods and a terrible storm wreak havoc at the ranch.
- 18:35Aithne air Ainmhidhean/All About AnimalsSeries 2: 17. Piers the Puffin
A look at Piers the puffin, who has to find himself a mate and secure a nest.
- 19:00Anns a' Gharradh (In the Garden)Series 2: Episode 6
Eilidh visits an award-winning garden in North Uist and Calina is in Perthshire.
- 19:30Speaking Our LanguageSeries 1: Episode 7
Gaelic for beginners presented by Rhoda MacDonald.
- 19:50Binneas - Na TradsSeries 2: 1. Steele the Show
Steele The Show a'cluich Chasing Shadows. Steele the Show perform Chasing Shadows.
- 20:00An Là04/05/2015
Local, national and international news from BBC ALBA.
- 20:15Sgeul Seirbheis14/04/2009
Gaels reflect on their experience of National Service in the 1950s.
- 20:30Bean a' MhinisteirEpisode 6
It's the holidays for the wives and their families, but there is work to be done too!
- 21:00TrusadhSeries 6: 4. Èist ris a' Chloinn/The Children's Panel
A look at the role of the Children's Panel, with over 16,000 children in care in Scotland.
- 22:00Horo GheallaidhSreath 4: Episode 2
With US singer Holly Williams, Griogair Labhruidh and band Pennou Skoulm from Brittany.
- 22:30DIY le DonnieEpisode 4
In this progamme, Donnie is tiling, laying new flooring and building a new wall.
- 23:15Torcuil's Guide to Being a Gael4. Aimsir (Weather)
Torcuil tries his hand at television weather presenting.
- 23:30Leugh Mi/Book ShowEpisode 3
Sarah Fraser and Iona Brown discuss the books which have made an impact on their lives.