- 17:00Ceitidh Morag/Katie Morag16. Katie Morag and the Hill Race
A hill race brings competition to the island.
- 17:15Rathad An SuthaMairi-etta an t-each Aibhne Romach (Henrietta the Hairy Hippo)
Henrietta runs away after being ridiculed by other Hippos.
- 17:25Padraig Post SDS21. Peasan Pioghaid (Bernie the Parrot)
Pat's delivery decides to take flight. Can he rescue it in time?
- 17:38Bruno9. Bruno 's an Cnota (Bruno's Bow Tie)
When Bruno spins his bow tie, it changes colour! What colour will be next?
- 17:40Bruno10. Bruno 's an Reòiteag (Bruno's Ice-Cream Cone)
Bruno has four delicious scoops of ice cream on his ice-cream cone.
- 17:45Blarag a' BhoBlarag agus a Saenmhair (Connie and her Grandmother)
Blàrag's grandmother teaches her to love and respect nature.
- 17:50AbadasSeries 1: 3. Bior-deighe (Icicle)
It's time for a new Abada word and a brand new adventure. The word is 'icicle'.
- 18:00Botannan Araid UilleimSeries 1: 8. Uilleam Beag an t-Siucair (Sweet William)
William makes a wish and a new adventure begins.
- 18:05Na Bleigeardan8. Diorbhail Dhiochuimhneach (Forgetful Fiona in Whose Birthday is it Anyway?)
Gaelic version of the children's programme.
- 18:10Na h-Uilebheistean/I'm a Monster15. Lobarcain/Leprechauns
A search through a boggy field in Ireland looking for leprechauns.
- 18:15Fior Bhall-coise/Extreme FootballEpisode 11
Joey is placed in a difficult situation.
- 18:40Am Prionnsa Beag/The Little Prince23. Planaid Ghilleasbuig/The Planet of Gehom - Part 2
Gehom's Planet is square shaped with a cruel ruler who forces people to live in the desert
- 19:05Cocaire nan CocaireanSeries 3: Episode 9
Kenna MacInnes is Cathy MacDonald's guest in the kitchen.
- 19:35Speaking Our LanguageSeries 2: Episode 9
Gaelic for beginners presented by Rhoda MacDonald.
- 20:00An Là23/09/2014
Local, national and international news from BBC ALBA.
- 20:30Vets: Gach Creutair BeoSeries 2: Episode 1
A much-loved guinea pig has major surgery.
- 21:00Bannan/The Ties that BindEpisode 1
A young woman reluctantly returns home to the island she escaped eight years ago.
- 21:30Ceòl bho Perthshire Amber1. Jarlath Henderson & Ross Ainslie Band
Featuring Jarlath Henderson & Ross Ainslie band and songs from Dougie MacLean.
- 22:00TrusadhSeries 7: 1. The Ferryboat/Aiseag
A fascinating trans-Atlantic creative musical journey.
- 23:00Sin Thu FheinSeries 3: 1. D H M MacIver
Finlay MacLeod in conversation with businessman D H M MacIver.
- 23:30Alleluia!Series 1: Episode 12
Kathleen Graham sings Psalm 72 and Calum Alex MacMillan sings Criosda a-mhàin.