- 17:00MurdaidhSeries 4: 10. Saoghal Mhoilidh
Grown-up Aunt Moilidh sends Meig some drawings she did as a five-year-old.
- 17:23Cuairt le CalumRobaidh is Rapal (Rowdy Roley)
Roley sings loudly as he works. Wendy asks him to quieten down as he's scaring the animals
- 17:25Pincidh Dincidh Dù2. An Ceòl air feadh na Fìdhle/Tyler's Great Big Solo
When a famous tenor loses his voice, Donaidh fills in at the opera.
- 17:38Bruno4. Bruno agus am Bàic (Bruno's Bicycle)
Bruno rides his little bicycle while the Big Elephant rides a big bicycle.
- 17:40BB agus Bellag5. Am Foghar/Harvest
Bellag helps Cas Timpeall collect nuts and berries and learns which make the best smoothie
- 17:43Sù Shiùsaidh/Little Suzy's ZooSeries 1: 16. Frasan Ceòlmhor
Tha fuaimean fras-uisg' a còrdadh ri Lulla. Lulla enjoys the many sounds of a rain shower.
- 17:45Oran le FionaEpisode 2
Fiona creates a new song with her funny musical friends. Will you sing along too?
- 17:50Na Floogals3. Pròiseict Balùn
The Floogals are led to believe that a strange and scary creature is on the loose.
- 18:00Robin Hood: Comhstri sa Choille23. Glacte sa Bhaile
The prince has the village put into lockdown to stop Robin escaping with lots of gold.
- 18:15Tree Fu TomSeries 1: 11. Daolagan 's Boiteagan
Tha na Maoir air tòir Chezz ann an geàm ùr. The Rangers track Chezz in a brand new game.
- 18:40Sealgairean Spòrsail/History Hunters3. Na Ròmanaich/The Romans
Travel back to the age of the Roman Empire with Calum, Kerry Anne and the History Hunters.
- 19:00Bailtean AlbaEpisode 5
Sreath bhon tasglann ag aithris air eachdraidh bailtean na h-Alba. Scotland's towns.
- 19:25Speaking Our LanguageSeries 1: Episode 10
Gaelic for beginners, presented by Rhoda MacDonald.
- 19:50Cuirm @ CelticBinneas - Cuirm@Celtic: Chicago: 04/09/2014
A Chicago, Session A9 le One for the Road. Session A9 perform One for the Road.
- 20:00An Là19/09/2017
Local, national and international news from BBC ALBA.
- 20:30DIY le DonnieSeries 4 - An Dubhlan: Episode 2
Day two of the Lewis Retirement Centre renovation.
- 21:00Sar-sgeoil: His Bloody Project
Dùsgadh "His Bloody Project" sa Chomraich. How Applecross inspired "His Bloody Project".
- 22:00Steòrnabhagh gu Serbia - Smàladh an Teine/Stornoway to Serbia - Putting out the Fire
A new lease of life for retired Scottish fire engines.
- 23:00Togaidh Sinn FonnSeries 3: Episode 8
A selection of Scotland's best musicians and singers.NOT AVAILABLE
- 23:25Fraochy BaySeries 4: 9. Innealan iongantach/The Terminutter
Peter has brought his imagination to life but his creations have a mind of their own.
- 23:30Alleluia!Series 2: Episode 17
Kristine Kennedy sings Psalm 145, and a performance of Tha Sinn a Dhia a' Seinn do Chliù.