- 17:00BB agus Bellag8. Fuaimean/Sounds
Bellag learns how to play the flute and learns the sounds of different instruments.
- 17:05Padraig Post SDS20. Duais Phàdraig (A Surprise)
Someone is in line for a special delivery - a special prize for a special service.
- 17:20Calum Clachair: Gleann na Grèine/Bob the Builder: Project Fix ItSeries 1: 10. Am bothan Aig Bilidh/Spud's new house
Spud gets a new house made of straw.
- 17:30Sgriobag/Get Squiggling6. A' Ghràineag (Hedgehog)
Using a zig-zag line, Sgrìobag draws a hedgehog called Biorag.
- 17:45AbadasSeries 2: 21. Carabhan/Caravan
After racing their go-karts in the garden, Ela, Hari and Seren play the word game.
- 17:55Na h-Uilebheistean/I'm a Monster48. An Hydra/The Hydra
Are you able to count the many heads of the hydra?
- 18:00An Rud As Fhearr LeamEpisode 1
Iona from Glasgow talks about her favourite hobbies.
- 18:10Ceistean Lara18. Fàs
Lara notices that she has hair under her arms and on her legs.
- 18:20Sgaoileadh Nan Sgeul7. Na sionnaich/The foxes
A story of humans and foxes befriending each other, set in a magical, Japanese landscape.
- 18:35Fior Bhall-coise/Extreme Football16. An Coigreach
Joey feels very lonely and excluded.
- 19:00Sgoil nan Cuileanan/Puppy SchoolEpisode 6
This week the class try out 'gate control' and more agility with the 'hoop'.
- 19:30Speaking Our LanguageSeries 2: Episode 13
Gaelic for beginners presented by Rhoda MacDonald.
- 19:55Earrann Eachdraidh/History ShortsEpisode 6
History short looking at unusual war vehicles.
- 20:00An Là28/07/2015
Local, national and international news from BBC ALBA.
- 20:30Clann a' Chogaidh Mhoir/Small Hands in a Big War6. The Odyssey
A 12-year-old American girl and her parents flee the war in Europe.
- 20:55Earrann Eachdraidh/History ShortsEpisode 36
History short looking at changing music trends through the years.
- 21:00Farpaisean Chon-ChaorachSeries 3: Episode 10
The Supreme Championship Final 2010 from Antrim, Northern Ireland.
- 22:00TrusadhSeries 2: 1. Dileab na h-Acairseid (Island Legacy)
Rona was evacuated in 1922, but the island is now undergoing a steady renaissance.
- 23:00Hebridean Celtic Festival2012: 6. Mànran
Mànran make a triumphant return to the main stage at Hebcelt 2012.
- 23:15Ar N-Aran LaitheilEpisode 7
Worship service from Kiltearn Church of Scotland in Evanton, led by Rev Donnie MacSween.
- 23:55Seo Alba (This is Alba)28/07/2015
Sealladh ùr bho Alba. A new view from Scotland.