BBC HomeExplore the BBC
This page has been archived and is no longer updated. Find out more about page archiving.

28 October 2014
Hereford and WorcesterHereford and Worcester

BBC Homepage
»BBC Local
Hereford & Worcs
Things to do
People & Places
Religion & Ethics
Arts and Culture
BBC Introducing
TV & Radio

Sites near Hereford & Worcester

Black Country
Mid Wales
South East Wales

Related BBC Sites


Contact Us

Panoramic view of Malvern
Malvern Priory
Great Malvern
Please wait while image loads hit F5 to refresh

Drag mouse while holding left mouse button
Use A & Z to zoom in out

Sir Gilbert Scott, the architect, oversaw the restoration of the Priory begun in 1860.

The famous stained glass was removed and put into store to keep it safe during World War Two.

In 1977 more than £100,000 was spent restoring the glass.

The full name of the Priory is the Parish Church of St Mary and St Michael.

About the BBC | Help | Terms of Use | Privacy & Cookies Policy