During the 2006-07 season, we will again be streaming commentary from all Worcester Warriors matches live on the web.
You'll be able to listen to the matches by clicking on the LISTEN LIVE button on the right hand side of our homepage.
Meet some of the Warriors fans from around the world who got in touch last year:
Where you are listing
Meet our World Wide Warriors:
- Trish King is follow the Warriors on the web from Brisbane
- Darren is in Galway
- Ian Redfern is in Atlanta is Georgia, USA
- Penny & Rod Hansen are "wrapped in our dressing gowns pouring over the computer in our kitchen in Auckland. Cup of tea in hand."
- Jess Robinson follows the Warriors in Melbourne, Australia
- John Wilkes listens in Switzerland
- Derek Morton follows the Warriors online in sunny Spain
- Matt Wilkinson is following the game in China.
- Rick Quigley listens online in Ottawa, Canada.
- Kos, Madeleine and Ayanda Khumalo used to live in Droitwich and now follow the Warriors in South Africa.
- John Rose listens in Lybia.
- Tandy James Dias listens in Lagos in Portugal
- Richard Schmidt is in Los Angeles
- Dan Gill - listening in Ethiopia
- Mike Gotts follows the Warriors in Los Angeles
- Marc Blanch Elias listens in Spain
- Allen Willcocks is in Canada
- Dan Portsmouth listens in France
- Andrew Meredith is in the Netherlands
- Tandy James lisens in Portugal
- Gareth Deakin listening in Detroit USA
- Peter Batty - Montcuq, the Lot, France
- Martin Box in Morocco
- Peter Clark in Caprese, Tuscant, Ital
- Richard following the Warriors in Hanoi
- James Leslie Spamer listens in Santa Cruz de la Sierra - Bolivia
- Gerard Delport listens in South Africa "I am Thinus Delport's father and enjoy the brodacasts since it is my only contact with my son's game! Rugby is in our blood and whatever team Thinus plays for, I supportwhole heartedly."
- Richard listens in China
- Dave Robinson - Listening in Orlando Florida. Ex Bewdley firefighter now a firefighter in Orlando.
- Richard Sobey listening after undergoing surgery at Bumrungrad Hospital, Bangkok
- Cissa in Brazil says "Hello everyone. I know it is very cold there but I will be here (Brazil) sending lots of great and warm thoughts for the team and in this opportunity I salute the best supporters of the world. Come on you warriors!!!"
- Allen Willcox listens in Victoria, British Columbia,
- Jeremy Butcher from Droitwich listens from Dubai. He's looking forward to the Dubai Sevens in December and hopes that some Warriors players including Pat Sanderson might be there in the England squad.
- Maria Cecilia Alvares listens from Belo Horizonte in Brazil. She has visited Sixways several times and is proud to be a member of the Warriors supporters club
- Martin Chaplain follows the Warriors on the web from Agen in France. He is looking forward to seeing the team play in Montpellier.
- Andy Coward listens from New Zealand. His dad played for Worcester RFC in the 60s. He's looking for other Warriors fans in New Zealand.
- Perry Payne from St Peters listens from Pennsylvania in the USA. The locals are passionate followers of American Football team the Pittsburgh Steelers, but he's trying to get them interested in our oval ball game.
- Matthew Kacavich listens from Worcester, Massachusetts. He's a history teacher and he enjoys our coverage of rugby!
- Danny Gill listens from Solwezi in Zambia. He gives his best to the Stourport gang, Cherry & John, Dave & Jill, Dave & Lilla, Brian, Mary, Jan, John & Jane.
- Peter & Yvonne Seward listened to the Saracens match from Naples in Florida whilst on holiday.
- Bex and Ben listen from Sydney, Australia. They want to say hello to Nick, Kath, Ges, Miranda and friends Alan and Margaret Ward.
- Mike and Sandra listen online from the Haute Vienne region of central France.
- Sam Chandler from Kempsey and his family listen to our commentary from the Dolomites in Italy.
- Gary Neale is an ex-WRFC player who listens to commentary of all the Warriors matches on the web from La Paz in Bolivia.
- Martin Hook listened to the Gloucester match from his hotel room in Singapore via WIFI and broadband as he stopped off on the way to Sydney.
- Richard Sobey listens from Cheng Du in China. He's an old colt (1982-3).
- Brody Finney listens from Champaign, Illinois in the USA. He's a passionate Warriors fan although he's never been to Worcester - or even the UK!
- Ken from Worcester listened to a match on the web whilst he was in New York.
- Mark and Bobby Walsh listen to the games on the net - either in Sydney or Auckland.
- David Jones listens in Sydney.
- Dave listens from the Grassmarket in Edinburgh.
- Mr Wheeler follows the Warriors on the net from The Hague.
- Mike Humphrey - born in Worcester listens in Paris.
- Scott from Lichfield, Staffordshire is a season ticket holder at Sixways but listens to away games on the net.
- Peter Wood, an avid ex-Worcester boy, listens in Beijing in China.
- Mark Varney listens in Chang Mai, in Thailand.
- Debbie and Chris Tracey listen at their home in Bermuda.
- 'Wandsionian' listens in Levkas in Greece
We'll also be following the Warriors in the European Challenge Cup, as they travel to France, Italy and Ireland.
- If you're a World Wide Warrior, then send us an email to let us know... email: firstname.lastname@example.org
So if you listen to our commentary on the web from an exotic or not so exotic location, then let us know. And why not send us a picture and tell us a little bit about yourself too...