See Section 14: External Relationships of the Editorial Guidelines.
We are committed to working collaboratively with others to deepen the impact of our programmes, extend creative possibilities and maximise public value. When entering into external relationships, we must ensure that:
- our editorial impartiality and integrity are not compromised and that we retain editorial control of our output
- our choice of partners is editorially justified and will not bring the BBC into disrepute
- we do not promote or appear to endorse other organisations, products, services, views or opinions
- we fairly credit others where editorially appropriate
- there may be no sponsorship of any web page on any BBC publicly funded Internet service. Publicly funded BBC web pages may not carry advertising. The BBC's commercially funded sites may carry advertising and some limited sponsorship in accordance with the BBC Online Guidelines: Commercial Services.