Sign Up Now
Created on 12 Oct 2010
Subscribe to the Newsletter
You can keep up-to-date with Editorial Policy issues by signing up for the regular newsletter. The first edition following the publication of the new Editorial Guidelines will be issued soon.
To unsubscribe, click here.
Your email address will be kept confidential and will only be used to send you this newsletter. The Data Protection Act 1998 regulates the processing of personal information, setting rules for processing and increasing individuals' rights to control how information about them is used. Within the conditions of this Act, we require your consent to hold your personal details within our systems. Your details will not be given to anyone inside or outside the BBC without your permission. Click on the 'subscribe' link to create an email which should be sent to receive the newsletter from Editorial Policy. The BBC may include information about, or links to, relevant content/services that we think may be of interest to you in each newsletter. You will be able to opt out of receiving further newsletters at any time. Details of the BBC Global DPA statement can be found here.
- 09 Dec 2013London - Re-using Sensitive Material - Editorial Policy Meeting - Thurs 12th Dec
- 28 Nov 2013Guidance for BBC Global News Service on Use of Content by Sponsors
- 27 Nov 2013Guidance on Re-Use of Factual Programmes
- 12 Nov 2013London - McAlpine - Social Media Guidance - Editorial Policy Meeting - Thurs 14th Nov 2013
- 31 Oct 2013Appeal Court Broadcasting