Chicken thighs contain a short bone running through the meat.
- Place the thigh skin side down on a chopping board. You should see the two ends of the bone sticking out.
- Use a sharp knife to cut along the line of the bone from end to end.
- Working down the side of the bone use the knife to separate the meat from the bone.
- Get your fingers underneath the bone.
- Cut around each end of the bone to cut it free from the meat.
Type the ingredients you want to use, then click Go. For better results you can use quotation marks around phrases (e.g. "chicken breast"). Alternatively you can search by chef, programme, cuisine, diet, or dish (e.g. Lasagne).
This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.