12 Hours to Please Me, Gabrielle Aplin
Air a chluich
Abbey Road Studios
Gabrielle Aplin talks to Chris Evans
Five Facts about There's A Place
- It reached #2 in the US singles chart in April 1964 (as the B-side of "Twist and Shout").
- It was recorded in thirteen takes. Ten in the morning recording session. Three in the 2.30pm to 6pm session.
- There are very few covers. US punk popsters The Dickies recorded a version for their mini covers LP in 1998.
- It was sung by John Lennon.
- Its only 1min 49 seconds long.