Contact us Politics Show
Inside Out Accountability
As a child my mum could take me anywhere and I’d be talking to just about anything – plant, animal or human!
So when it came to choosing a career a journalist seemed like the natural choice.
Top 10 List
1. Best Song Ever - Too hard there's just to many to choose from.
3. Best personal TV moment: Presenting my first bulletin - very scary but exciting at the same time! Also interviewing Josh Hartnett at a film junket... still not quite sure how I strung a sentence together!
4. Best place in England: Wollaton Park, it’s the perfect place to watch the seasons go by.
5. Favourite / worst food: Love Indian, Thai and Italian... Not a fan of beetroot.
6. Favourite / worst drink: A nice cup of tea, my worst drink would be tomato juice.
7. Favourite / worst animal: flamingoes I just think their beautiful and worst would definitely be cockroaches.
8. Favourite name for boy / girl: Ananya is my niece's name so I'd go for that one and Akash for a boy.
9. Favourite sport / least favourite sport: I love anything in the water so swimming.
10. Favourite politician / historical figure: Nelson Mandela, I'm reading his autobiography at the moment which is very inspiring.
last updated: 08/01/2009 at 11:08