- Nicholas Brocklehurst
- Counsellor External Affairs
- Date of Birth:
- Sociable but essentially a loner. Few people know the real Nicholas. Very bright. Has no problem mixing personal and private life if it serves his cause.
- Sometimes it is very hard to distinguish exactly who he serves. Nicholas is not interested in moral implications so much as political and diplomatic outcomes.
- If someone has to be removed for the greater good than so be it.
- Nicholas does have an emotional side which involves loyalty and caring. But it is deeply buried. Emotional involvement leaves you exposed and that's the one thing Nicholas cannot afford to be.
- Joined the Foreign Office from the army. Recruited by Intelligence and now serves as MI6's man in the Embassy. The job of embedded spook suits his style. His moral compass is adjusted to ends, not means.