- Jane Lavery
- Human rights lawyer, FCO
- Date of Birth:
- Feisty, brave. Passionate in her fight against miscarriage of justice. Gets personally involved.
- Not afraid to say what she feels. Has been reprimanded for insulting one of her Counsellors.
- Her file in Whitehall reads - needs watching but has great potential.
- The poverty of her background taught her to go for something if you want it, second chances are very rare.
- Has a huge well of empathy. And love of life. When she loves, she loves well.
- Fell madly in love but was dumped. Despite the pain, Jane refused to hide under the bedcovers. But it did remind her of the message learnt from her father and mother's destructive relationship. You get the man you believe you deserve.
- Jane may flirt with the boys, but she is secure enough to wait for a man to come into her life.
- Born in Sunderland, attended the local Comprehensive.
- Did a postgraduate course on Human Rights and Criminal Justice at Queens University, Belfast.
- Took the FCO exams in 1996. Specialises in Human Rights and is often seconded to Consulates abroad.