- James Sinclair
- Ex-Ambassador of Tyrgyztan
- Date of Birth:
- Son Azzam. Wife Saida (deceased)
- An out-spoken critic of President Usman and the human rights abuse he encountered in Tyrgyztan.
- After his wife Saida's death, became even more vociferously opposed to Usman. As a result he was recalled and subsequently fired from the job of Ambassador.
- Seen an embarrassment to the UK Government, who support Usman and have many strategic and commercial interests in the country.
- Now determined to turn Western public opinion against Usman. And to force both the UK and US administrations into withdrawing their support for him.