- Caroline Hanley
- Senior Analyst, Foreign Relations
- Date of Birth:
- Father, Anthony
- Intelligent, caring. Very good at socialising but is actually quite reserved. Doesn't like relying on anyone. Feels that emotionally she should handle things by herself which gives her a sense of independence.
- Passionate about her work. Prepared to lobby to forward the causes she believes in.
- Very close to her father since the death of her mother when she was young. Losing her mother early has made her very self sufficient.
- Will probably marry for companionship rather than love. She and Mark are not dissimilar in keeping the private side of their lives buried.
- Born into a wealthy family. She read Russian at Durham University.
- Moved to California where she attended Stanford University and majored in International Relations. Relishing the intensity of political debate generating from the US capital, she applied for the job of junior analyst at the Washington think tank, Hudson Institute. There she published a well received paper on "Russia - the will for Democracy".
- Subsequently head hunted by the Lowenberg Institute as a senior foreign relations analyst specialising in Central Asia. She travels extensively. The world of political debate suits her well.