1. What's your Nickname?
I've got a few that Steve Fletcher has given me, but none that I could mention!
2. What's your best asset as a footballer?
My pace, a decent attitude and I'm eager to learn.
3. How did you get into football?
I was playing for non-league Bashley and Jimmy Case knew some people at Bournemouth so organised a trial match for me. So, to cut a long story short, I trained with Bournemouth over the Christmas holidays and signed for them in the February of the next year after a long trial period!
4. Who is your football hero?
I used to watch Saints as a kid, so it'd be Matt le Tissier. I'd just try to strike the ball like he did.
5. What's been your most memorable moment in football?
Probably the play-off final in Cardiff - the culmination of a years really hard work, the setting and the game, everything went right for us.
6. What's been your worst moment in football?
Relegation without a doubt - completely ruined my summer holidays!
7. What's the best thing about being a footballer?
Matchdays are the best things - it's rotten if you work all week and aren't involved in the match.
8. Who do you room with?
9. What would you be doing if you weren't a footballer?
Finishing my degree at uni.
10. What's your favourite other sport?
Poole or snooker or something lazy like that - and watching boxing.
11. What's your mobile phone ringtone?
I've just got a new phone so it's the standard.
12. What's your favourite holiday destination?
I went to New York in the summer. Barcelona the year before that was really good.
13. What's your favourite food?
Pasta - but that's more functional than anything.
14. What was your favourite subject at school?
PE or art.
15. Who is your favourite band/musician?
16. What car do you drive?
A slinky little Ford Puma.
17. What's your best personal attribute?
My good looks!
18. What's your worst personal attribute?
19. What are your hobbies?
I'm doing a course which eats up a lot of time, listening to music, resting and sleeping!
20. What will you do when you finish football?
Hopefully go off and travel before I settle down and get a proper job.