DALEK: Fear Factor 4 (Chilling)
How scary is Doctor Who? Our brave Fear Forecasters present a minute-by-minute guide to Dalek.
(1) Samuel engrossed, 'That's sad.'
(2) Titles crash in. Amy is puzzled - 'Is it finished now?'
(3) Quite unsettling. Amy behind Mum 'I don't like this bit.'
(4) Samuel laughs. Amy smiles. 'I like this bit.'
(8) Harry, opened mouthed.Samuel's eyes are stood out on stalks, too. 'That's scary,' says Adam. Amy is unperturbed.
(9) Samuel is amazed, Adam is amused. Amy is more cautious and frowns.
(11) A cushion clutching moment for all the kids. Adam covers his mouth in shock.
(12) A minute later Adam's laughing.
(15) Samuel winces.
(17 - 19) Edge of seat stuff. Adam, Harry and Samuel agog,'I never knew... *that*!'
(22) Adam groans in dismay. Samuel looks very serious. Harry is thoroughly engrossed.
It's all a bit much for Amy - she decides that the best way to watch this action-packed sequence is by doing a handstand on the sofa. She remains like this, on and off, for the next ten minutes.
(30) Impressed smiles all round.
(33) 'I know what will happen!' predicts Harry, smiling confidently. He's wrong. Scary.
Samuel's bottom lip sticks out. He puts his head in his hands.
(34) Amy frowns.
(37) The whole family grin.
(40) Harry moves closer to the telly to get a better view. Amy grimaces. Samuel busily starts drawing.
(42) Mum and Dad try not to blub. Samuel is still busy with his illustration.
(44) Episode ends, and there's no trailer on the preview tape. 'Awww!' shout the boys.