- Commentary by Elisabeth Sladen (Sarah Jane), Michael Sheard (Laurence Scarman) and producer Philip Hinchcliffe.
- Osirian Gothic - a featurette with interviews with director Paddy Russell, Sladen, Sheard, Hinchcliffe, Bernard Archard (Marcus Scarman), Peter Copley (Dr. Warlock), Gabriel Woolf (Sutekh) and designer Christine Ruscoe.
- Serial Thrillers - a documentary about Philip Hinchcliffe's tenure as producer, with contributions from the man himself, plus David Maloney, Robert Banks-Stewart, Christine Ruscoe, Roger Murray-Leach, Elisabeth Sladen, Gareth Roberts, Alan Barnes and more.
- Now and Then: The Locations of Pyramids of Mars - Michael Sheard (with Elisabeth Sladen and Jon Culshaw) takes us back to Stargroves, the house featured in the story.
- Deleted scenes - including a shot of the TARDIS materialising on the alternative future Earth of 1980, a shot of the poacher running away from the mummies, the full-length version of the war missile explosion, and three sequences utilising roll-back and mix effects that Paddy Russell was unhappy with and cut.
- Oh, Mummy - a comedy sketch focusing on Sutekh's career after Pyramids of Mars written by Rob Hammond and directed by Matt West, starring Gabriel Woolf as Sutekh.
- Photo gallery
- Production notes
- An easter egg