Michael won't retire, there are many reason why,
1) He has aleady stated he is after one more title.
2) The developments on the 2011 spec Merc has started already and Michael is working along the Mercedes team to design the best car to suit him and Nico for a title battle.
3) It would ruin his reputation.
4) Why would he quit half way into the season?
5) Why would he quit because some rumours are flowing around.
6) Michael said this season may be painfull but he has to fight though it.
7) The car is suited to Nico's driving style and was firstly designed for Button.
8) Schumacher had no input on the 2010 car.
( Three years away ).
Michael has more of a chance next year, so why quit when some looneys on this board think he will.
He will fight though thick and thin, I won't be surprised if he gets a good result tomorrow.
Fur Mercedes Fur Schumacher...