What will jonno have learnt from an autumn series ravaged by injuries.
Hooker. one position jonno will be pleased about, hartly and thomson both look useful and will be in the 22 going forward
Props. dont think he'll have much of an idea here. sheridan when fit? wilson showing promise.
locks. borthwick will remain captain, showed he can perform in an england shirt jonno will stand by him. shaw until he retires. lawes shows promise but only promise not established at all. beyond those 3 who knows...
6. croft dropped and called back due to injury clearly question marks there
7. moody put in a big claim here, could well be established.
8. i think haskell has shown he should be part of the 22 but where, needs to establish himself in a position and hold on to it. easter should return.
9. no one established here for me, lots of options leaves more questions than answers
10. jonny's great defensivly but im not sure about him going forward, flood could be an option coming back and geraghty looks better at first reciever than elsewhere. cipriani?
wings. cueto and monye are the players in possession but there are so many other options. people are crtical of banahan but he definately offers extra power.strettle, JSD, sackey, varndell loads.
centres. flutey has had long term injury, tindall offers expereince other than that, will jonno have a clue...
full back. armitage is number one when fit but again long term injury is a problem
Seems a lot more questions than answers. I think balance and consistency in selction is key to england playing as a cohesive team and ultimatley being sucessful. good luck jonno i dont envy you.