I just wanted to share some of my thoughts on the season so far.
Overall Team Performance...
1. Got to be very happy Liverpool are top of the league.
2. Very happy with the wins over Man Utd and Chelsea (definite sign of improvement)
3. Yes disappointed we have lost points against stoke, fulham and west ham at home but must we remember that we can't win every game and the luck swings around in round-a-bouts (how may points have we won from coming back from the dead)...its just the way it goes so just get on with it
4. We are not playing too well at the moment but to me that simply means, we can and will play better soon.
5. Defensively we look strong
6. Concerned not scoring freely at the moment. Our only hope of scoring is Gerrard, which worries me a little
1. Gerrard keeps on doing the business
2. Keane is seriously struggling at the moment, should be scoring more as is a seasoned professional - does our play of football suit him?
3. Torres, so wish he does not suffer from more injuries (little bit like owen, too much pace can go against you if you push him too hard)...we need him back as he is just different class
4. Riera - Dipped in form after good start
5. Dossena - Sorry to say but this guy looks a liability, would much rather put in insua if aurelio is injured. His positioning and tackling is not up to scratch
6. Rest - Happy with
1. Do we need to buy a creative player in January? I think we do as well as a goal scorer. Personally I would love to see owen back in a red shirt (more so than heskey)
2. With a fit torres and keane scoring I really think we can carry on the good run and stay in touch with Chelsea and Man Utd.
3. I think we need a strong Xmas campaign to give us confidence into the new year
4. Finally fans need to raise the roof at anfield more. I have been a couple of times recently and if play don't go our way we get on the players back. We need to cheer and encourage for the full 90 minutes and if after the whistle we aint won then start to moan lol
YNWA - TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!