A few points to discuss:
1. Why did Mike Ashley not realise the financial state of the club when he bought it?
He blindly promised big name signings, then quickly realised that this would not be possible.
2. Was the plan all along to adopt the "Arsenal model"?
Or did Ashley have to abandon his big name signing plan, and look to long term sustained investment?
3. Why would Mike Ashley appoint Kevin Keegan under false pretences?
The whole Director of football thing... Why not let your plans be known to the future manager?
4. What has Dennis Wise actually done to be so hated?
Yes he is responsible for the signings, but don't they look to be some of the best in a long time?
5. Why are a lot of Newcastle fans so blind to the fact that you can't get success without building towards it over time?
Seriously do you really want some foreign owner with no understanding of English football let alone your club and then have him pull the plug?
6. Why has it took Mike Ashley so long to come forward with his intentions for the club?
Looking back from day one of his ownership he has failed to communicate with key people (read: fans and manager), and act on things in a timely and planned manner.
7. How many more chances does this football club have before it's driven towards relegation, and ultimately extinction?
The squad's paper thin already, the owner wants out, morale is at an all time low, and who knows what another new owner would have in store for the club...