1.Through to Champions League
2. Walcott answered critics, proved he is not just a super sub and can perform from start and was rewarded with first full 90 mins.
3. No Injuries
4.Fabregas back getting some match time and doesn't seem affected.
5.Bendtner- Improved as game got on was less selfish and did some good lay offs for Fabregas. Though needs match practice to improve sharpness
6. Goals from midfield something we lacked last season with Walcott's progression and addition of Nasri seems like this will increase.
7. Clean shots increases defences confidence
8.Djourou started and did what was needed one thing i love about him is he actually as height and as many people say he should be one of centre-backs and has had a few games with Gallas so hopefully forming a relationship
9. Extra money- as we know Wenger not a gambling man so hopefully now money assured will spend
10. SOng looked good as dm sat back but whenever they got near half way harassed them which is what Makelele did and is all that is required hopefully with more games he will improve going forward which is his only real weakness.
11. Pressure play- When twente tried to keep posistion we allowed them to keep it in their third but had options blocked and then when we applied pressure they usually hoofed it and lost ball we should employ this more as though they had a lot of possession had little useful
1. Wenger still belives Eboue rm he is a good right back not a midfield I would have preferred for Vela to have come on lm then eboue rm
2. Strikers looked rusty and need sharpness which is what we require, them to finsih their chances instead of 5th or 6th.
P.S Loved Clichy song never heard it but glad he is going applause also did people chant Diaby for long periods of game or was that me