Training and information
Disability Confidence is an Academy online three-part course (for BBC internal use only) which is a course about working with disabled people, both colleagues and guests, and the way the BBC portrays disabled people in its output - on TV, on radio and online. Designed to challenge the assumptions people make about disabled people, it will build your knowledge and enable you to make more informed editorial decisions.
Training is also currently being developed for line managers of disabled staff – watch this space for more information.
- Supporting Disabled Staff Training
- Guide to retaining disabled staff
- Access Services
- Business Disability Forum
- Training and information
- BBC Disability Schemes
- Neurodiversity at the BBC
- Neurodiversity - the talent speaks for itself
- Divisional Access Leads
- Access and disability portrayal in productions
- Workplace access standards