Home Affairs Committee
The Home Affairs Committee took evidence from chief constables, the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) and the Police Federation on 23 October 2013.
This session was part of a follow-up inquiry in to leadership and standards in the police service.
The committee asked questions on the "plebgate" scandal.
Three police chiefs have been criticised for their decision not to discipline the officers over their account of a meeting with Mr Mitchell.
Evidence was taken from:
- Dame Anne Owers, chair, Independent Police Complaints Commission
- Deborah Glass, deputy chair, Independent Police Complaints Commission
- Chief Inspector Jerry Reakes-Williams, Warwickshire and West Mercia Police
- Steven Williams, chair, Police Federation
- Chief Constable Andy Parker, Warwickshire Police
- Chief Constable David Shaw, West Mercia Police
- Chief Constable Chris Sims QPM, West Midlands Police