Watch and read highlights from the last four months.
- MEPs debate emergency EU funding for Greece34:02
- Lord Hill announces business lending plans43:23
- Draghi: Eurozone needs 'political centre' 1:53:00
- MEPs react to new TTIP proposals 2:02:00
- Juncker: national tax systems 'opaque'1:23:00
- MEPs debate EU refugee quota scheme2:29:00
- MEPs react to EU migration discussions 3:24:00
- MEPs discuss drone regulation 44:00
- Juncker: EU 'not in a good place'1:23:00
- MEPs debate seal products ban49:11
- MEPs debate Greece crisis3:30:00
- MEPs debate TTIP trade deal 3:23:00
More from Inside Europe
The eurozone says Greece has submitted "no new proposals" for a bailout deal, as leaders meet for a crucial summit. BBC News
The European Parliament says an EU-US trade deal, known as TTIP, must not allow private courts to handle investment disputes. BBC News
A look at some of the EU legislative battles which will occupy MEPs after the summer break.
Explaining the eight political groups in the European Parliament
Catch up with what's been happening in the EU
Full coverage and analysis of the crisis across Europe
Coverage of parliaments across Europe.