|Clubbing in Cornwall Facts|
- Cornwall boasts several great nightclubs which are open throughout the year
- In the summer many are open seven nights a week
- We want to know what you think of Cornwall's clubbing scene
- We're looking for enthusiastic clubbers to write reviews for BBC Cornwall
- So if you fancy interviewing DJs, taking clubbing pictures and writing reviews about your favourite nightclub, fill in the form at the bottom of the page now!
Here on the BBC Cornwall website we want to offer readers reviews of clubs, picture galleries from the best nights, and interviews with local, national and international DJs.
It's a lot to offer and we want your help to make it succeed.
Have you ever fancied taking pictures of clubbers, or interview club managers, cocktail mixers, or guest DJs?
|Going glam on a big night out|
If so we want to hear from you.
It doesn't matter where in Cornwall you live; Bude in the north, or Penzance in the south, most of the county's towns have a thriving club scene.
It's not just Truro and Newquay, we want reviewers and interviewers from Falmouth, Bodmin, Penzance, St Ives as well.
So if you think you could get into the thick of the clubbing crowd and take pictures, or you fancy finding out more about how clubs work through interviews then get in touch now!
Ok here's the important bit, there's no money involved here, but you'll be the envy of your mates writing for the BBC website and taking pics of clubbers is a great way to make new friends.
Go on you know you want to!