Find up to date commissioning priorities and contacts by genre
Music priorities on BBC One
- Interested in acquiring Documentaries about top artists and performance films
- Authored single Events
- Documentaries on imagine...
Click on the buttons to the right to find out more
Music priorities on BBC Two
- Seeking acquisitions in Rock Documentaries
- Interested in exploring Format series ideas for 2016
- Saturday night 60 or 90 minute Event Documentaries through 2015/16
- Exceptional series ideas and original Formats welcomed for the longer term future
Music priorities on BBC Four
- Seeking 9pm Rock Documentaries for 2015/16
- Broad popular three x 60 minute series for January 2016
- BBC Four is interested in commissioning original Documentary singles around which we can place archive films to make theme nights and Seasons
- Would consider popular formats and list shows such as top tens with strong historical narrative
- Interested in both short and long form content for BBC Music which we can explore for new digital service from 2015. Ideas which would work on TV, Radio and Online are appreciated as part of the BBC Music brand
- Seeking acquisitions
Twenty seven artists discovered by a BBC talent scheme have gone on to sign major record deals in the past 12 months. This is just one of the contributions the BBC makes to the UK’s creative economy according to a new independent report which reveals the Corporation's support for UK industry for the first time.
Presented by Gardeners’ World favourite Monty Don, a new historical gardening series will navigate through 400 years of Britain’s gardening heritage.
Twenty category finalists from across the UK announced today ahead of a series of programmes to be broadcast this April and May on BBC Four which will follow their journey to be BBC Young Dancer 2015.
Search the site
Can't find what you need? Search here