Find up to date commissioning priorities and contacts by genre
Current Affairs priorities on BBC One
- Panorama: 30 minutes and more rarely 60 minutes to run as specials. Within the Panorama strand there are opportunities in the WoCC and Indie Guarantee for 2014/15 and beyond.
Click on the buttons to the right for further information
Current Affairs priorities on BBC Two
- This World: Pre and post watershed international current affairs, one x 60 minutes
- Domestic ideas: either Documentary or ambitious Format approaches to core current affairs territories and investigations.
- Not currently seeking analytical presenter led pieces or feature formats.
Current Affairs priorities on BBC Three
- Seeking long form launch proposals for BBC Three online. Either landmark in vein of Life on Death Row or presenter led journalistic pieces with Three type talent.
- Also interested in short form online proposals we can consider for pre online launch development.
The world-famous Glastonbury Festival is one of the biggest events in the global music calendar, and with a combined audience of 37 million people enjoying the coverage across television, radio, Red Button and online in 2014, the best place to catch the action again this year will be on the BBC.
There were 271m requests to BBC iPlayer in April, up YoY compared to 268m in April 2014. We normally expect to see a seasonal slow-down from March into summer, driven by good weather, but there was an average of 9.0m daily requests to iPlayer in April, stable month on month.
BBC Dish Up, is inviting audiences to get clever in the kitchen, by making cooking enjoyable and accessible. Hosted at bbc.co.uk/dishup, the year-long culinary campaign, produced by BBC Learning, aims to inspire people to dish up fabulous food for themselves or their family.
David Pickard has been appointed Director of the BBC Proms, it was announced today.
Search the site
Can't find what you need? Search here