The innovation fund was established in 2009-10 to provide funding for projects outside the scope of normal business and which would promote high impact, pan Radio projects.
Look at a list of projects we have recently funded across BBC Radio:
If you have a project that you think would be able to be put forward for the fund - here is what you need to do:
1) Please download and complete a bid form (located in the downloads section on the right hand side of the page).
2) You will need to get the form signed off by a controller of an BBC Radio network to approve/champion the idea.
3) Then you will need to send your form to Chris Burns.
4) It will be put to the Radio Group Board who will decide whether it gets the go ahead.
5) Chris will contact you to let you know the board's decision.
If you have any questions about the fund or the process, please contact Chris Burns.
This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.