Print this page
Jun 28, 2011 Last updated on Jun 28, 2011 at 12:29
New Entertainment Commissioning priorities now available
The latest Entertainment Commissioning development briefs and showreel have been published.
You can view Mark Linsey's latest development priorities across all four channels including commissioning slot and audience details, what's been working well on the channel and where opportunities are available.
You can find a summary of the priorities below and find more detail by clicking on each of the channel links.
- Entertainment - BBC One main Saturday evening series - range from 6 - 10 eps x 60'
- Entertainment - BBC One early Saturday evening series - range from 6 - 13 eps x 30’ - 40’
- Entertainment - BBC One comedy entertainment series - range from 8 - 13 eps x 30’ at 20:30 on Fridays
- Entertainment - BBC One factual entertainment series - range from 8 - 13 eps x 30’ or 60’ at midweek pre-watershed
- There are currently no opportunities for new Entertainment on BBC Two. We will be revising this later in 2011 and will update any new information on this page and via the Commissioning website news feed as appropriate.
- Entertainment - BBC Three panel show series - range from 4 - 8 eps x 30'
- Entertainment - BBC Three factual entertainment shows - range from 6 - 13 eps x 30’ or 60’ with a particular emphasis on pre-watershed
- Entertainment - BBC Four talent-led Entertainment - one-offs x 60'