The Office Screensaver
Download The Office Screensaver here and enjoy moments from one of the greatest sitcoms of all time on your computer. Follow the step by step instructions below to learn how to install your screensaver.
The above screensaver is for PCs, running Windows 95, 98, 2000, ME, NT and XP. For Mac versions of this screensaver, see below.
- Download and save the file to your hard-drive by clicking on the link above. Remember where you save it - you'll need to find it in the next step.
- Find where you saved it on your computer, double-click the executable file, e.g. install_theoffice.exe. The screensaver will automatically install itself to a suggested file path.
- The screensaver's controls are accessible through the Screensaver tab of your computer's Display Control panel. Find this in the Settings | Control Panels sub menu of your Start Menu, or by right-clicking on your desktop and choosing Properties from the pop-up menu.
- Please note that although the screensaver controls have a 'mute sound' setting, the screensaver has no sound.
- Once installed, you can interrupt the screensaver by pressing the Esc or Enter key.
The Office screensaver for Macs
Instructions for Macs
- Start the download by holding down the 'ALT' key and clicking this link to download the "NAME OF SIT/HQX MAC ARCHIVE" file.
- Save the file - "NAME OF SIT/HQX" - into your System folder.
- Double click on the screensaver file. Restart your machine and your screensaver can now be accessed through the control panel under the Apple Menu.
- We recommend running millions of colours for the best experience. You can quit the screensaver at any time by hitting Quit or using the ESC (escape) key.
The BBC has taken all reasonable care to ensure this Screensaver contains no errors, viruses or defects, however, the BBC does not warrant that this is the case. You are advised to ensure that you take precautions to protect your computer from virus infection. The BBC will not be liable for any loss or damage which you may suffer as a result of or connected to the use of the software.