Mighty Boosh Wallpaper
Windows (Internet Explorer and Netscape)
- Select the dimensions of the picture most appropriate for your screen resolution. To find out the best size for you, right mouse-click on your desktop, select 'properties,' a pop window will appear; select 'settings' and note the dimensions in the section called 'screen area.
- Open the picture and right click on the image.
- Choose 'Set as Wallpaper' from the menu that appears.
Macintosh system 8.0 and above
- Select the dimensions of the picture to download for your screen resolution. If in doubt, select the largest picture, as your Macintosh will adjust the size of the image to fit your desktop.
- Click on the link to that image and hold down the mouse button. Select 'Download Link to Disk' (Explorer) or 'Save Link as' (Netscape). This will download the picture to your computer. Remember where you save it!.
- Open the 'Appearance' control panel and click on the 'desktop' tab. Then drag the newly downloaded picture onto the image of the screen. Click on the 'Set Desktop' button and close the control panel.
Macintosh system 7.6 and below
- Select the dimensions of the picture to download for your screen resolution. If in doubt, select the largest picture, as your Macintosh will adjust the size of the image to fit your desktop. Click on the link to that image and hold down the mouse button. Select "Copy" (Explorer) or "Copy this Image" (Netscape) from the menu that appears.
- Under the Apple menu, find the 'Control Panels' menu. From this submenu, select 'Desktop Patterns'. The 'Desktop Patterns' control panel will open.
- Under the 'Edit' menu at the top of your screen, select 'Paste'. The picture should appear in your 'Desktop Patterns' control panel.
- Click the 'Set Desktop Pattern' button.
- Picture Set: