Look Around You: Your Vision of 2000 Submission Rules
All entries will automatically be considered for a prize but we can not guarantee every entry will be included in the gallery. Please note that we cannot return your pictures.
Website Competition Rules:
2. You may send in more than one design or picture, but only one entry will be considered per person for the competition.
3. Only email entries used within the competition section will be accepted.
4. The competition is open to UK residents only. Overseas players, while welcome to submit their photos/artwork for the gallery, are not eligible to win the prizes. Sorry!
5. If you are under the age of 12, you must obtain permission from your parent/guardian before entering.
6. The competition will run up until the end of March 2005. Beyond that time this section will function purely as a gallery of submitted ideas.
7. The prizewinners will judged by the comedy team from all entries. The winners will be contacted personally by email.
8. Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and the BBC reserves the right to either offer the prize to another entrant, or to re-offer the prize in any future competition on the site.
9. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
10. There will be no cash alternatives.
11. The Producers do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or Postal Service. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
12. Entrants must supply full details as required above, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
13. Competition prizes may not awarded to employees or contractors of the BBC or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition, or their direct family members. They may, however, enter designs to the gallery.
14. The Producer's decision is final in every situation including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Producers reserve the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
16. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
17. This agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
18. This competition is promoted by BBCi, the Producer.
19. We will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation without your permission except for the purposes of running the competition which you have entered.
Note: By submitting a design and your name to the BBC, you grant the BBC a perpetual, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, and otherwise exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to that photo at its sole discretion, including storing it on the BBC's servers and incorporating it in other works in any media now known or later developed including without limitation published books. If you do not wish to grant the BBC these rights, it is suggested that you do not submit a photo to this website.
You may not submit any unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable pieces of artwork, or any photos that infringe a third person's copyright.
The BBC reserves the right to select, edit and arrange photos submitted, and to remove photos from the BBC's website at any time at its sole discretion.