Series Two - Episode Four
Sketches in this Episode
First aired BBC THREE 09.11.2004
1. Vicky Pollard - Vicky's witnessed a robbery.
2. Maggie and Judy - Gay mince pies.
3. Nosy Newsagent - 'Thirsty? Hungry? Planning a...'
4. Man in Restaurant I - Foie gras, poached guinea fowl and a Double Decker.
5. Emily and Florence - At the ballet.
6. Lou and Andy - Andy wants to dress like the Baby Jesus to go to church.
7. Dr Lawrence and Anne - Anne plays Lady Bracknell in an amateur production of The Importance of Being Earnest.
8. Marjorie Dawes and Fatfighters- Christmas meal out. Will there be dust on the menu?
9. Daffyd - Taking affirmative action down at the library.
10. Man in Restaurant II - Oysters, liver, a Lion Bar and a Pepperami.
11. Sebastian and Michael - Michael's wife is pregnant.
12. Bank Clerk III - Mortgage advice.
13. Harvey and Jane - "Nana Bitty!"
14. Kenny Craig - In the car park.
15. Man in Restaurant III - Wild truffle and Roquefort salad, monster munch and Um Bongo.
16. Mr Mann - Looking for a book on medieval English music between 1356 and 1390.
17. Bubbles Devere - Bubbles has brought the cheque.
18. Lou and Andy - Up a tree.