Series One - Episode Six
Sketches in this Episode
First aired BBC THREE 21.10.2003
1. Sebastian and Michael - The Chancellor announces he's standing for leadership.
2. Dennis Waterman - There's a new series of Minder in the offing.
3. Vicky Pollard - At the doctor's. Vicky's pregnant.
4. Denver Mills - Denver makes an after-dinner speech to policemen.
5. Lou and Andy - Andy buys his brother a birthday card.
6. Marjorie Dawes - Marjorie bumps into Paul in the supermarket.
7. Ray McCooney - The TV repair man cometh.
8. Dr Lawrence and Anne - Anne visits Dr Lawrence's home for the weekend.
9. Des Kaye - Des and Dicky Bubble.
10. Lou and Andy - Andy wants to go on holiday to Helsinki.
11. Kelsey Grammar School - 'The bring & buy sale raised over £36 million pounds for the Ethiopian Famine.'
12. Sandra and Ralph - At the offices of the RSC.
13. Dr Lawrence and Anne - 'Help yourself to sandwiches Anne.'
14. Dame Sally Markham - 'Do you know the Bible?' said Lord Harper.
15. Matthew Waterhouse - Matthew's ideas about cereal.
16. Lou and Andy - Getting ready for Maria's funeral.
17. Whitelaw - At the charity shop. 'Do you know if anybody died in these?'
18. Dr Lawrence and Anne - In Dr Lawrence's garden.
19. Emily Howard - At the seafront, Emily meets a man from her past.
20. World Record Attempt - World's Smallest Ant.