Series One - Episode Three
Sketches in this Episode
First aired BBC THREE 30.09.2003
1. Sebastian and Michael - Looking at newspaper headlines.
2. Vicky Pollard - Trying to buy alcohol in a pub.
3. Lou and Andy - Ice cream at the seaside. 'Just a cone.'
4. Kelsey Grammar School - New boy in the class.
5. Kenny Craig - Visits his mother in hospital.
6. Black and White Minstrels - Try to get a room in a bed and breakfast.
7. Marjorie Dawes and Fatfighters - A new member.
8. Kelsey Grammar School - Another new boy in the class.
9. Pianist - 'What time does Sainsbury's shut tonight?'
10. Daffyd - Gay Trekkies night over in Aberfanwy.
11. Lou and Andy - 'Pride and Prejudice' at the video shop.
12. Emily Howard - Running a guest house.
13. Bernard Chumley - The theatrical leg-end encourages a young, budding actor.
14. Ray McCooney - A food critic visits.
15. Kelsey Grammar School - Another new pupil, this time a dog.
16. Dame Sally Markham - 'How many pages?'
17. Denver Mills - The former Olympic Athlete is booked to launch 'Hug a Leper Week'.
18. World Record Attempt - Eating hard-boiled eggs.