Free to download, the Hyperdrive screensaver is a thing of beauty. Especially when that picture of Sally Phillips comes up, hubba hubba.
How to download: PC
This screensaver is for PCs, running Windows 95, 98, 2000, ME, NT and XP.
- Download and save the file to your hard-drive by clicking on the link above. Remember where you save it - you'll need to find it in the next step.
- Find where you saved it on your computer, double-click the executable file: hyperdrive_screensaver.exe. The screensaver will automatically install itself to a suggested file path.
- The screensaver's controls are accessible through the Screensaver tab of your computer's Display Control panel. Find this in the Settings | Control Panels sub menu of your Start Menu, or by right-clicking on your desktop and choosing Properties from the pop-up menu.
- Please note that although the screensaver controls have a 'mute sound' setting, the screensaver has no sound.
- Once installed, you can interrupt the screensaver by pressing the Esc or Enter key.
How to download: Mac
This screensaver is for OSX.
- Start the download by holding down the 'ALT' key and clicking the link below to download the ''NAME OF SIT/HQX MAC ARCHIVE''.
- Save the file - ''NAME OF SIT/HQX'' - into your System folder.
- Double click on the screensaver file. Restart your machine and your screensaver can now be accessed through the control panel under the Apple Menu.
- We recommend running millions of colours for the best experience. You can quit the screensaver at any time by hitting Quit or using the ESC (escape) key.