Make the characters from Rastamouse.
You will need:
- Yoghurt pot
- Chopstick or pencil
- Old sock
- Brown card
- Black felt-tip pen
- Pipe cleaners
- Pom pom
- Sticky tape
- Coloured Card
Remember to ask a Grown-up for help.
What to do:
1. Get an old yoghurt pot, turn it upside down and make a hole in the bottom with a chopstick or pencil. Ask a grown up for help.
2. Pull the old sock over the top of your pot.
3. Decorate a piece of card with a Rastamouse style outfit. We are making Rastamouse, but you can make Zoomer or Scratchy.
4. With a grown-up's help draw round circles and cut out for mouse ears.
5. For the face use brown card and cut a circle, make sure a grown-up helps you. Make a slit from one side to the middle and pull it around to make a cone shape. Join it up with sticky tape.
6. Decorate your cone with eyes, ears, pipe cleaner whiskers and a fluffy nose.
7. Make a Rastamouse hat out of coloured card.
8. Put it all together!