You will need:
- A piece of foil, from the bottom of a foil dish
- An A4 piece of card
- A semi-circular shape to draw around (diameter 10cm)
- A plastic ruler (ideally a transparent one)
- Sticky tape
- Two marker pens (one blue, one red)
- A pair of scissors
- Two cups, one filled halfway with hot water and one with cold water
Remember to ask a Grown-up for help.
Use the scissors to carefully cut a strip of foil, measuring 10cm in length, and 1 cm in width. Measure this using a pencil and ruler. Ask a grown-up for help as cutting into foil can be tricky. Take a piece of sticky tape, long enough to cover the metal foil, and carefully stick it on top of your strip.