Search our shows
All our programmes are made to be exciting and fun for your child, but all they while they are learning. We have lots of shows on a wide variety of topics for many ages. So, if you want to narrow down the choice, select from our list of categories and away you go!
There are 68 shows for you:
- Bob the Builder Join Bob and his team of hardworking machines as they attend to jobs around the town of Fixham. Can they fix it? Yes, they can!
- Bobinogs Discover more about the world with friends Bobin, Nib and Ogi. What will they learn about today?
- Big Barn Farm Have fun with Petal the piglet and her cheeky friends as they trot around the farmyard searching for adventures.
- Bits and Bobs Go on a journey of discovery with Bits and Bobs. Work out what different objects are and what they are used for.
- Big City Park Join a group of explorers in the Big City Park as they play games, use their imagination and search for special things.
- Big Cook Little Cook Try out some yummy recipes and learn more about the ingredients with Big Cook Ben and Little Cook Small.
- Big and Small Join Big and Small and their friends for a rollercoaster of crazy adventures. Anything could happen along the way!
- Barnaby Bear Experience some exciting adventures with Barnaby the intrepid bear traveller and his best friend, Becky.
- 64 Zoo Lane Join Lucy as she goes on some magical night-time adventures with the animals living at the zoo near her house.Who will she meet tonight?
- 3rd and Bird Explore the themes of friendship and being part of a community by joining a group of birds that live high up in branches of an old tree.
- Balamory What's the story in Balamory? Have fun and sing along with the friendly residents of this colourful, seaside town.
- Baby Jake Travel to incredible lands and meet some amazing creatures with cute and curious Baby Jake and his animal friends.
- Abadas This is no ordinary pop-up book... this is where the Abadas live!
- The Adventures of Abney & Teal Join Abney and Teal on their island adventures with their friends.