Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 11 articles for you:
- Sid and CBeebies Little Swimmers Make a Big Splash Double Olympic Champion Rebecca Adlington joins Sid and the Splashtime gang some swimming tips.
- How Tree Fu Tom is designed to help your child The moves are designed to assist in the development of physical and neurological skills.
- How Tree Fu Tom Can Help Children With Dyspraxia Dyspraxia is a specific learning difficulty which affects particular aspects of development.
- Dance for children with disabilities They may have certain limitations, but disabled children of all abilities can gradually learn the physical and technical skills for dance.
- Bringing up a child with cerebral palsy One mother’s story – how the condition affects her son, and how she has found the parents of other children with special needs to be the best support.
- Being a parent of a child with special needs - keeping positive Advice on how to stay positive when bringing up a child with special needs
- Travel with your child with special needs Top tips for successful travel with your child with special needs.
- Mobility help for a disabled child Making it easier for your disabled child to get around presents special challenges, but there is more help available than you might realise.
- Mealtimes and coordination difficulties Things you can do to help your child develop the practical skills they need to become independent eaters.
- CBeebies Switch Games CBeebies has a range of games which are 'switch' compatible.
- Sports for children with disabilities Everyone can enjoy the benefits of sport and activity - including disabled people.
Age & needs
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Text (11)
- Game (0)