Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
You are viewing our picks
These are just some of our current favourite support features.
- CBeebies Mobile Take CBeebies with you when On the Go with our first ever Mobile site!
- What is CBeebies Radio? Watch Cerrie and Alex tell you all about CBeebies Radio.
- Radio Podcast Help Help for CBeebies Grown-ups with the radio podcast. How to subscribe, download and make the most of CBeebies Radio!
- Our learning areas - Reading and Writing Reading and writing is all about young children making marks; enjoying books, rhymes, songs and stories; linking sounds and letters together and handwriting.
- Tree Fu Tom: Behind The Spells Watch this behind the scenes film about how the spells are designed to help children develop crucial movement skills.
- Internet use and safety Follow some simple safety tips to help your kids to be safe on the Internet
- How Tree Fu Tom Can Help Children With Dyspraxia Dyspraxia is a specific learning difficulty which affects particular aspects of development.
- Phonics: The inspiration behind Alphablocks The show's creator discusses how Alphablocks and its twenty-six colourful characters sprung out of modern phonics techniques.
- Using musical instruments in creative play Creative play that involves listening to and making music together can help your child’s learning and development.
- Being a parent of a child with special needs - keeping positive Advice on how to stay positive when bringing up a child with special needs
- Starting to write It is a magical moment when your child first starts to mark make or write.
- Looking after yourself Parenting can be a very rewarding and joyful experience, but it can also be exhausting. Remember to make time to look after yourself and nurture your own needs.
- Baby Massage: great for you and your baby You don't need to attend a class to enjoy the wonderful benefits of a baby massage together. Have a go at home!
- Exploring the seasons with children As each season passes, there are so many fun learning opportunities for children to explore.
- Helping children develop coordination skills Lots of ideas to help children develop their movement and coordination skills.
- Helping children with numbers and maths Ideas for supporting and encouraging your child's learning at home.
- Supporting siblings of disabled children Siblings of disabled children require time, attention and support to help them adjust to their brother or sister’s special needs.
- Toddler sleep Top tips and advice so that you and your toddler both get a good night's sleep.
- Help with taking a break for disabled children and their families. Short breaks are a really effective way of improving quality of life for disabled children and their families.
- Should you tell the school about your child's disability? Disclosing a disability can be hard, but but it can be of enormous benefit to your child.