Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 176 articles for you:
- CBeebies for 5-6 year olds As children reach school age they begin to spread their wings and want more independence.
- Paint, draw, make...create! Enhance your child's creativity by getting the glue stick and paints out.
- How to work with schools Schools and nurseries have a duty not to discriminate against children with disabilities.
- Looking after the grown-up too When your child has additional needs it is important to find time for yourself.
- Maths revision for parents Show your child how exciting and useful numbers and counting can be.
- Learning to write 'Mark making' is the start of a journey towards being able to write.
- Helping toddlers to be independent Your toddler will want to be independent - but still requires the right amount of support from you.
- Happy family mealtimes Top tips for making mealtimes with fussy young eaters fun, heathy and less stressful.
- Financial help for families with disabled children Parents of children with a disability are entitled to a number of benefits.
- Kids understanding family trees Help your child understand relationships by creating a family tree.
- Gardening for children Your toddler can have fun gardening while learning about the world around them.
- Why babies put things in their mouth Young babies learn use their hands and mouth to explore the world around them.
- The benefits of having a routine for your baby Adopting a gentle routine may help you to structure and plan your day - and feel more in control.
- Helping kids understand emotions and feelings Help your child to be better able to express their own needs and feelings.
- Choosing childcare for a disabled child Choosing the right childcare can be challenging if your child has a disability.
- Conversations with your baby Have fun communicating with your baby. They'll love interacting with you right from the newborn stage.
- Challenging behaviour in young children Dealing with a child's difficult behaviour can be quite worrying at times.
- Cooking and baking with kids Have some culinary fun with your toddler - it will teach them lots of new skills.