Search our support
We talked to lots of parents and carers from all walks of life to find out how we can help you. After talking to experts who care for or work with children, we made this series of supportive articles and features.
When you need help, CBeebies can support you or find you places that can. To narrow down the choice on offer, select from our list of categories.
There are 65 articles for you:
- Helping toddlers to be independent Your toddler will want to be independent - but still requires the right amount of support from you.
- Happy family mealtimes Top tips for making mealtimes with fussy young eaters fun, heathy and less stressful.
- Kids understanding family trees Help your child understand relationships by creating a family tree.
- Gardening for children Your toddler can have fun gardening while learning about the world around them.
- Cooking and baking with kids Have some culinary fun with your toddler - it will teach them lots of new skills.
- Baby and toddler maths Even if you think you aren't great at maths, you still have lots to teach your toddler.
- Budding artists Help your child develop their artistic skills by giving them lots of opportunities to stimulate their creativity.
- Ideas for inexpensive and free activities for kids Great things to do at little cost that will keep toddlers happy for hours.
- A book at bedtime The benefits to your child of sharing a book at bedtime are numerous.
- Teaching kids to care for animals Learning to care for animals provides an invaluable experience for your child.
- How toddlers learn through repetition Babies and toddlers thrive on repetition - it's how they learn new information.